Black Friday is considered by many to be one of the best shopping days of the year. With plentiful discounts and seemingly endless product options, it’s easy to see why Black Friday is one of the most popular days to shop, spend and save. Still, as stores opt to lengthen sale times and begin sales even before Thanksgiving rather than on the day after, there’s less reason to wait for Black Friday.
Let the Savings Begin
If you’re looking to get your holiday shopping done early, don’t wait until Black Friday. Some deals are already available, so you can take advantage of great deals without having to wait until Friday. Save money and avoid the crowd by shopping early.
Here are some of the top Black Friday deals already available:
Other Early Savings
Other stores are starting their Black Friday deals early, but not that early. Major chains like Walmart and Target will begin holiday sales on Thanksgiving Day rather than the day after, while some department stores like Sears are starting sales on Wednesday.
Here are some sales starting before Thanksgiving and on Thanksgiving Day:
- Sears will have storewide sales on products like electronics and clothing starting on Wednesday. Members have early access to sales and can receive sale prices now.
- Lowe’s has deals all day Thanksgiving, starting at 12:01 a.m., with deals on furniture and home improvement tools.
- Kmart’s holiday specials start Thanksgiving at 5 a.m. online and at 6 a.m. in stores, with major deals on toys, electronics, jewelry and home goods.
- Walmart’s Black Friday deals will begin on Thanksgiving at 8 p.m., two hours earlier than it opened last year. This year’s best deals will be on electronics, appliances and toys. It also has an online-only sale going on now.
- Target opens its doors on Thanksgiving at 9 p.m. for deals on games, electronics, DVDs, clothes, home goods and more.
Holiday shoppers don’t have to wait until Friday to start checking items off their shopping lists. With major retailers starting holiday savings earlier each year, there’s no reason to wait. Do research on big items you plan to buy, and find the best deals ahead of time.